Contrarily to public opinion, PowerPoint was not invented to put people to sleep.
Its main purpose is actually to make your presentations better.
And this course is all about that.
– Sentences: how –not– to use them
– Elements: why they are essential to define your composition
– CRAP: use the 4 essential graphic design concepts: Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity (and Yes, I’m aware of what crap means)
– Images: where to find them, how to use them
– Data: make it look great and effective
As well as special tricks and tips on Animations, Fonts, Timelines and more
For more extracts of the course, check out the mini course pages